Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fitor!

I've seen so many digibashes of Classics Ramjet into Fitor it makes me sad. Not to say it's a terrible idea, but I like Fitor being a futuristic jet. And Universe Cyclonus just screamed Fitor from the moment I saw him. Chop off the bunny ears, some new color, and wallah!  Did oldschool Fitor have a bit of a conehead, sure, but to me there's nothing wrong with normalizing it a bit, especially when the body structure of Cyclonus is such a spot on match for the character. My digibash is very chrome looking mostly because that was the only way I could get a realistic looking swap from Cyclonus' natural deep purple to the color I needed. Not what I originally intended, as I was thinking more of a flat red, but the more I worked on it, the more it grew on me.

Also, did you know the GoBots also had bots that turned into guns?  Indeed they did, look up Rogun Gobot and you'll find no less than three to five different Rogun Gobots that were made. So even Cyclonus' targetmaster could benefit from a little repainting.

Credit for the base images goes to Seibertron.com.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment