Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Real quick...
The eHobby Skids and Screech exclusives...
This is what we got:


























 
This is what I wanted:

Bought some lime spraypaint yesterday >:)
Dammit eHobby, you could have saved me some time and effort if you'd have just repainted the Classics mold! Oh, and you would have been guaranteed my moolah.

Edit: My God, why is it a battle to insert images and text in Blogger without it freaking out and shifting things all over the place? I shouldn't have to type in direct html to make sure the damn thing doesn't spaz out. Too bad, I'm not in a rush to move this back to Livejournal, but at least their setup doesn't punish you for wanting to post pictures. Arg.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the G1-Collectors are happy, but it DOES feel like a huge step backwards!

    Great digibashes BTW

    and YEAH, I finally managed to figure out a way to leave comments on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was all ready to commit to paying for some limited edition Classics, and we got.. those. Ah well, like you said, the G1-collectors are happy. In the end, the upcoming Dark Skyfire will make things all better!

    ReplyDelete