Monday, March 11, 2013

Shadow in the Sky

Though I've admitted that Torca is my overall favorite Fuzor from Beast Wars, SkyShadow comes in at a razor thin second. I've always loved the design, the combination of beasts, and the dark scheming traitor his bio describes him as. It really makes him a great overall character, and I kind of wish there had been some fiction that focused on him. Clearly someone at Hasbro was a fan as well seeing as how his color scheme pops up on Powerglide in the Wal-Mart "Ultimate Gift Set"! He's the second Fuzor to see a bot/vehicle mode after Quickstrike, and I certainly hope the trend continues!



Anywho, I really liked the way he turned out in that set, and noticed that SkyShadow's colors worked just as well on the Ultra sized Powerglide from Generations. Works for me, because I wanted him to be an aerial rival for Torca and close to his size and bulk.
Credit for base images goes to Seibertron.com

No comments:

Post a Comment