Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Snake-O-Mania


I know this is usually for Transformers related digibashes, but I'm also a fan of Masters of the Universe as well and the most recent Snakemen offerings got my creativity abuzz. I'm awaiting the arrival of my Snakemen two-packs and can't wait to start swapping the heck out of those heads and creating even more snakemen for King Hsss to command! Though there are a ton of common swaps I'm going to do right away (you *have* to plunk a snake head on King Hsss's body and do some Kobra Khan swapping), I'm looking to branch out into a more... unique approach. Attach whatever story you like, Serpent's Ring gone haywire, occult arts manufacturing snake clones, Serpos gone haywire, I don't think it really matters because so many of the Masters and Villains look great when they're sporting scales. Snakemen Digibashes ahoy!

It's funny, even though he doesn't go on sale until next month, I'm already chomping at the bit to get some head swapping and repainting going with him as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment