Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's all got to go somewhere...

I've been debating for a long time whether or not it'd be worth my while to do all my yakking about Transformers and GoBots in my main blog or start a separate one dedicated just to those mechanical wonders I love to blather on and on about. Guess the decision was pretty obvious eh? This will be where I toss all my random Transformer and GoBot related thoughts. My first thought in this blog is:
Botcon '09 being held in California. Crud. Guess I won't be attending this year barring me tripping over a treasure chest filled with gold. But that's okay, I can't say i've ever really been in the spirit of the whole 'Botcon' experience. I'm more in the mindset of 'Gimme my exclusives so I can leave and go have fun elsewhere." Meh, it's a shoddy attitude, so sue me. Doesn't make me any less excited about the exclusives though, I'm having fun scanning through the message boards and reading the speculation amongst the fans. I look forward to seeing them revealed and faxing (ugh, really FunPub, can we join the grand age of online registration?) my order in.

Anywho, next post I'll torture the unsuspecting public with my customs. Bed time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment