Thursday, January 8, 2009

Leo Prime!

I received my Leo Prime a couple of days ago (thank you Yu Giland!) and am very impressed with him, the head remold works better on the Ligerjack body than I thought it would.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mt first thought was Dear Takara, please produce this figure as a clear colored plastic exclusive like the last Wonderfest exclusive, I will gladly pay for him.
Not very practical, I know, but I can dream and drool can't I?
And of course, being the Black Convoy psycho that I am, thought number 2 was:
Photobucket
Hey, why the heck not? And just in case they don't ever do it, I've already ordered a second Dark Ligerjack off Ebay and am scanning for a cheap Leo Prime to nab, let the customizing begin...again! Oh, many thanks to Seibertron.com for the body image of Dark LeoBreaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment