Saturday, January 17, 2009

GoBot revamp: Turbo

I’ve been severely ignoring what’s supposed to be the GoBots portion of this blog, which is sad because every time I see a new Classics/Universe mold, I can think of at least two or three GoBots that could be made from it. Same thing for some of the Armada, Energon and Cybertron molds.
I’m torn most of the time, I seriously want to sit down and kitbash some GoBots out of some of my extras, but man, I just don’t have the time. So I digibash. This was one I did for Turbo, although I’m not a huge fan of the Autovolt mold (a little more articulation would be great, but hey, they did a pretty good job with the mold overall) but I like the somewhat bulky feel it gives. If I were to revamp Turbo, I’d like him to be a little bigger and beefier than he was before, and the Autovolt mold lends itself to that a lot nicer I think than what’s currently available.
Images are property of the super talented Remy, visit his incredible collection at www.tfkenkon.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment